Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Saturday

On Saturday i work up and i got my toothbrush and then i started to brush my teeth then i breakfast for breakfast i had toast and weet - bix and milo.
Then i just remembered that i had a rugby game.

Then we went all the way to Henderson rugby club  that where i was  playing. I was so excited because i was playing full field that was my first time playing full field.

When i arrived there my team was all ready started training we were vs waitakere.

At 5am we were playing. Then we were playing then this boy got a try.

Finally it was finish my team had 34 to 5.I like playing rugby because it was fun.  

Image result for all blacks rugby triesImage result for all blacks rugby tackleImage result for all blacks rugby tackle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.