Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Inoke Me

Hi my name is Inoke Taufa and I am a student at Glenbrae School, in room seven. My teacher is Mrs Tofa. Shes cool as !
I am a full tongan and would happily want to introduce myself to you.
I am the second two youngest in my family. After me comes my little 11 ½ old sister.
I live happily with my family in Glen Innes. I love music and sports. I love going to church every sundays, to pray for our father Jesus Christ and to pray for all the sins I make everyday. My wish is to have an xbox one for christmas. I do a lot of learning in school, for a better life, and for my parents. My favorite thing in school is art/drawing i am really looking for to get lot  caught being good.

thanks for reading and have a safe and happy week end.          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.