Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

PB4l matirx

                                 
world war 2 and world war 1

What I know
What I want to know
What I’ve Learnt
  • New Zealand and australia landed at Gallipoli island.
  • I know the Anzacs lost 8,000 men in Gallipoli and a further 18,000 were wounded.
  • New Zealand battle the first world war was in July 28 1914.

  • How  did New Zealand and Australia landed at Gallipoli island.
  • How many people that survived in and lost there lives on world war 2 and world war 1.
  • Where was the l world war and ll was taken.
  • How did war start  

  • New Zealand soldiers at Sling Camp, England, created this cover for a publication in 1916.
  • I learnt that ANZAC is a remember the day of the people that died at war.
  • New Zealand and Australia landed in Gallipoli island.
 1. World war 2 was taken place at 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.