Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Saturday

At Saturday the 23 may 2015.I woke up and i had to brush my teeth then eat breakfast when i had breakfast i just notice that i had to go to my rugby game.First i had to but  my clothes on and then i had to go get my mouth garde i came with my parents.

Next we went to drop off my sisters to netball she was playing at ami courts.Then after we drop them off we went to my game my game was at cornwall park at one tree hill.

Then when we arrived we had to train to get ready to play.I was so happy because i was playing full field i play forward.The rules to the game is that we are not allowed to height tackle and not shoulder charge not allowed to offside and talking back to the referee then at 10.45 we played.

Finally the game was over at  11.30 it was very exciting we won 43 to 5          Image result for solomone kata tries

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.